Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Father's Day

This past Sunday my mom was in New Orleans, and Quinn was at beach week; therefore, it was up to Sean and I to make Father's Day great for our dad.  We relaxed at home for the first half of the day; later in the afternoon we decided to drive into D.C. and explore the monuments.  We looked like tourists taking pictures on the mall, but we didn't care.  After the heat became unbearably hot we drove to Rumors, a bar and restaurant that my dad used to work at.  Then we drove into Old Town to eat some seafood for dinner.


I took these photos of the National Monument.  

                 My dad's idea to do the pose that Sean and most boys do when taking photos.





I was supposed to be touching the top, pretending to prick my finger.  However, I clearly didn't line up myself correctly.  
I wore this Ecote Guaze True Blue Frock Dress in black and white ($59). 
I wore it with this black Free People halter bralette ($39). 
I wore these Erika Ray Bans in tortoise ($115).  
All the photos above were taken by Sean.  
                                            The Lincoln Memorial (photo taken by me).


The National Monument and Reflecting Pool (photo taken by me). 
                                                      Raw Oysters at The Fish Market.
The oysters were delicious, I ordered a lobster roll which was good; however I would not suggest ordering the raw clams.

Obviously I had to snap some pics of my dad with the Father's Day snapchat filters.  

I hope all Fathers had a great day! 
xoxo
Olivia  










No comments:

Post a Comment