Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Quinn's Graduation

Last Thursday my older brother, Quinn, graduated from Yorktown High School.  The graduation was held at D.A.R. Constitution Hall.  It was an incredibly hot and exciting day.  I'm so happy for my brother and the other graduates; however, it did not hit me until graduation day how much I am going to miss Quinn.







s
                                         All the photos above of Quinn were taken by Sean.
                                My family after it had stopped thunder storming at the graduation.
Me and Megan O'Neil at the graduation.  
I wore a Forever 21 maxi dress featured in the Bethany Beach blog post.  

Quinn leaves for school next week because he will be playing Division One football at Towson University.  We are so excited for Quinn and cannot wait to watch him play college ball.  

Congratulations class of 2015! 

xoxo
Olivia 









No comments:

Post a Comment