Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Current Favorites


Accessories...
I am obsessed with this Marc by Marc Jacobs watch I bought last week.  I thought the grey was super fun because I don't know anyone that has it.  The color is also very versatile; however the design is very sleek and simple.  

Food...
One of my new favorite places to eat at is Cava.  I went to the grill in Tysons Mall and am officially a fan!  

Fashion...
Jumpsuits are the newest trend I cannot wait to give in to.  I love maxis and rompers, so what is better than both styles in one.  I just ordered this one from Forever 21 (pictured above) because it is only $29, and I can decide whether this new look is for me.  

TV Shows... 

This is really embarrassing, but Rich Kids of Beverly Hills on E! is my newest guilty pleasure.  The people on the show are horrible and don't know what real life is like.   However I love their clothes and they can be really funny, in a horrible spoiled kid way #fabuluxe #rich.  

xoxo
Olivia  



No comments:

Post a Comment