Thursday, June 12, 2014

Nellie George

Way-way-way back to spring break my family went on a college (football) road trip around Virginia.  We stopped in Richmond and it was a typical rainy spring day and I visited the cutest boutique I have ever seen, Nellie George.   It has always been a dream of mine to have my own chic boutique just like this one.  The store is decorated was decorated by Janie Molster and Kate Stikeleather with beaded chandeliers and graphic wallpaper. The store has clothes that cater to girls of all ages, from babies to women.

The boutique is owned by Nancy Gottwald and is located at the Shops at Libbie and Grove 


The boutique carries brands such as Free People, Tibi, Calypso, Eighty Sixty, etc. 

I love the different the different graphic patterns that give a fun eclectic look

The bright turquoise beaded chandelier like this one , which looks great against the neutral colors that fill the rest of the store.


All the clothes are fun colors with modern style 

I loved this dress 

and this one, even though it was too big

Nellie George is located at 5714 Grove Ave.  For more information, call the shop (804) 288-0894

Comment below if you have a favorite neighborhood boutique that I should check out. 

XOXO
Olivia 



  





No comments:

Post a Comment