Wednesday, May 13, 2015

First Family Wedding

It has been way too long since I've posted, and this post is way overdue.  Back in March my oldest cousin, Allen married his long time girlfriend Jess.  I've probably known Jess since I was around six years old and she has easily molded with our huge family (which is not easy to do).  So when they got engaged we couldn't be happier and now she's officially apart of the family, however she has been for awhile.

The wedding was in Jess's hometown, Cincinnati Ohio and our whole family came to celebrate the marriage of the amazing couple.

The ceremony was in Music Hall, the venue was so beautiful and the actual ceremony even more touching.  I along with two other girl cousins were program attendants, and my brother Quinn and other boys were ushers.  



All the wedding colors, both venues, and every detail in between were beautiful. 
 The reception was at the timeless Cincinnati Club.  

The bride walking down the aisle by her father 

 

                                     some of the girl cousins Annie, Patricia, Elizabeth, Mary

                                                   
 My cousins Mary, Annie (myself), Elizabeth, and Lucy (bridesmaid and youngest sister of the             groom)
After the reception all the guests went into the street in front of the reception venue and held white balloons and sparklers as Allen and Jess made their exit.  

This was the first wedding in my family and we could not be happier to welcome Jess into the fam.  It was so much fun and wish them only the best.  

xoxo
Olivia 

No comments:

Post a Comment