Saturday, May 30, 2015

Memorial Day Weekend

Last weekend my family went to our friend's beautiful beach house in Dewey Beach Delaware.  We have been going to their beach house for Memorial Day Weekend for the last fourteen years.

                                                   The view of the ocean from the deck.
                                                  The weekend was so fun and relaxing.


My dad, brother Sean and I made the trip Friday morning at 5 am.  So when we reached the beach we obviously had to get Fractured Prune doughnuts.   

Last year my brother Quinn made a bon fire and has decided to make it a tradition for every year.  
Every trip to the beach requires soft serve ice-cream.  
Although it wasn't warm enough to go into the water, I still managed to get burnt lying on the beach.  
My younger brother Sean has been wanting to get Ray Ban Clubmasters for years.  We went to the Sunglass Hut outlet and I decided to buy the Erika Ray Bans.  

Above I'm wearing this Free People bralette and  this white tank top.  

I also bought two bikini bottoms and one top from the Pacsun outlet.  
Of course we had to get Fractured Prune doughnuts again, I highly recommend if you are visiting any Delaware Beach this summer.  
My dad brought everyone cuban sandwiches from Sharkys  a great sandwich shop in Dewey.   
Diet Coke on the beach, this must be the life.  
An after church Cracker Barrel brunch was needed; although our table did not have enough space for all the food we ordered....oops.

I love long weekends at the beach and hope everyone else had a great Memorial Day Weekend.  
xoxo
Olivia 



No comments:

Post a Comment