Thursday, August 21, 2014

2 Amys

  


I've been to 2 Amys once before and I can say it has to be one of my all time favorite places for pizza (compared to NYC pizza :)  The pizza is so delicious and unique and I love the overall vibe of the restaurant.  


I obviously had to take a picture with the cute menu because I had freshly painted nails (that doesn't happen that often.... mine are always chipped) 
             

                 
                                      I have a total weakness for diet coke! 

                  






The pizzas are about medium in size so they would be fine for a single serving or to share.  My mom and I shared an arugula and sausage pizza.... it was absolutely delicious!!!! Although my brothers and dad all created their own masterpiece.  Quinn had a pizza with probably 5 different types on meat on it... typical.  


The boys were not happy that the pizzas were not cut before they were brought to the table and were very difficult to cut on our own.  Therefore, this is Sean's way of eating the pizza easily.  


 address: 3715 Macomb St NW 
             Washington, DC 20016          (202) 885-5700         or         visit their website here  

They unfortunately do not take reservations although I have never had a problem getting a table in a timely manner.  

I'd love to know what your favorite pizza restaurants are, comment below! 

XOXO
Olivia 




No comments:

Post a Comment