Sunday, July 6, 2014

Hula Sue

I love boutiques with all my heart, they are individual in both the merchandise they sell and the whole experience of shopping in the store as well.  Hula Sue has to be one of my all time favorite stores, they contain chic and stylish clothes as well as jewelry and accessories for both outfits and homes.  Hula Sue is located in Rehobeth Beach Delaware.  When I was shopping a couple days ago in Hula Sue, the owner was chatting with my mom and I about Top Knot and how I would love to feature the boutique on the blog; because the clothing is swanky and stylish and I love absolutely everything in it and think it fits my style extremely well.



Panoramic shot of the entire boutique.  Isn't it so cute?!?! 


Corner of the store that is filled with fun home products, jewelry and accessories 

Hello? who doesn't love a chalkboard? 

My mom chatting with the owner and sales girls. 
The boutique is any girls dream! 


I'm in love with this maxi skit, the strip of royal blue at the end is so fun!

I've always been a huge fan of cork and this clutch is no exception.  This is a must have summer accessory, it will go with absolutely everything  

This dress is AMAZING!  I'm so mad I did not buy or take a picture of me in it, because the hanger does it no justice.  This would be perfect for any nice occasion.  It would be a great dress for homecoming as well because no one else would have it.  

Tassels are the newest and coolest trend and Hula Sue did not disappoint!  They had a great selection of tassel necklaces and bracelets.  


more fun tassels! 


How cute would it be to eat off these plates? or drink coffee from these fun mustache mugs in the morning.  Can I just say how obsessed I am with this chevron painting.  

The pom-poms on the lamp shades are too perfect.  



Hula Sue has a great selection of gifts for a birthday or any occasion.  



Christy Hamer, the wonderful owner of Hula Sue, who is rocking one of Hula Sue's cute maxi dresses and tassel necklaces.  

Hula Sue is located at:   149 Rehobeth Ave, Rehobeth Beach, Delaware 19971  
Call them at:    (302)-227-1012 
Instagram:   @HULASUE

Unfortunately Hula Sue does not have a website although, there is one in the making.  This is a link to their Facebook page and this is a link to their Pinterest.   

Share your favorite boutiques below! 

XOXO
Olivia 

No comments:

Post a Comment