Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Best Buddies Friendship Walk

About a month ago I participated in the Best Buddies Friendship Walk with the Yorktown Best Buddies Club.  Its taken me forever to open up my laptop and write this post.   Every event I participate in for Best Buddies is better than the last, the Friendship Walk was the best one yet.  

The walk was a 5K on the mall downtown.  The Capital Region walk was the biggest in the country and Yorktown raised the second most amount of money behind Washington-Lee, who raised the most.  
After completing the walk which was so much fun, we had a pizza and dance party.  I had a blast with our club and it was so great to see how many people are apart of the organization.  



Laura and Keyllah.  

Mihn, Laura, and Keyllah.  
Pat and Ambar.  
Mihn and Laura.  

look at that beautiful face I am making as I dance (lower right corner).  

I'm dancing in the middle with the Yorktown club.  

The Yorktown Best Buddies Club.  
Me on the left and Jillian on the right.  





We made it on the DC snapchat story.  

The Best Buddies was so much fun and I can't wait for more events this year.  I highly reccommend joining the Best Buddies club at your school.  

xoxo
Olivia  

No comments:

Post a Comment